- What we Offer
- About Us
- What we Offer
- About Us
SLIM @ Willingdon Club
Introduction of Willingdon Club
The Willingdon Sports Club is an exclusive private sports club in South Mumbai. It also has a prestigious library with a unique collection. The Club. The library has a huge stock of books (fiction & non-fiction), Magazines (Local & International). The library has many non-conventional processes which they wanted to be included in customizable software to overcome manual work and personal errors. Algorhythms offered iSLIM Library Management System software service to the club with the following customization.
Customization Done at Willingdon:
- The Willingdon Club has its unique kind of Book categorization, Membership plans, and front desk operation techniques. We successfully fulfilled the client’s business requirements. Library collections are categorized as New Book, Old Book, and Reference Book from an issue/return point of view.
- After accessioning the new Items, the library committee decides which books will be allowed for Checking Out. Accordingly, the release date for a book is set and made available for issuing. If Books are unreleased then those books are not visible in OPAC.
- For New books, loan days depend on the number of pages in a book. For example, if book pages have up to 500 pages then they should be allowed for a few days and if book pages are more than 500 then the user will get some extra days to read them.
- After 60 days of the release date, the Category of the New Book gets changed to Old Book. Books whose price is greater than a specified amount will be treated as a reference book and are not allowed to issue.
- Magazines/Periodicals: After one year of the received date, the loose issue will be scraped/withdrawn/sold. If the loose issue is sold or scrapped, it needs to record the amount collected against each loose issue.
- The library can sell books or magazines to its members. The inventory needs to be managed accordingly.
- At the end of the month; users are being charged based on the maximum number of items issued to them in a month at a time. For instance, if a member holds 4 books at any point in time. So he/she has to pay access fees for 4 books.
- The library can generate an income statement for a month.
- Family members like Spouses & children also can issue books using the same user account. Each family member has a separate ID card with a different Member ID Member IDs of all family members are the same except for the last two digits. A family member can issue a book using their ID cards.
- Integration is needed with internal ERP to make membership information in synchronization.
- Customized financial reports can be exported as required by the Accounts System.
- Taxes are also added to the total amount while submitting a report.
As the Willingdon Club is an elite club, its library services need to be top-notch and collaborative. The iSLIM is the leading online Library Management System in India that helped the best club in Mumbai, India manage their library needs to perfection. iSLIM has brought Willingdon Sports Club to the next level of automation. Team Algorhythms provided them with the best LMS services from day one. We are glad to work with Willingdon Club. Get in touch with us for all your Library Management needs!