The world is changing and you need a software that is built to keep up with the latest trends. With iSLIM you get modern software as well as an innovative, responsive technology partner algorhythms.
- What we Offer
- About Us
Library Management Software
Library Management System
One Stop Solution for all your library needs
What is iSLIM?
iSLIM is an
online library management system
to automate all your library processes and provides for an interactive user experience.
iSLIM follows a modular approach and offers the essential modules like Acquisition, Cataloguing, Circulation and Serials to help you acquire, catalogue and circulate books, films, sound recordings, drawings, clippings, articles, reports, letters, pamphlets, serials publications etc.
In addition to these, iSLIM offers other advanced modules such as Statistics, CAS, SDI, SMS etc. that may be selected depending on your specific requirements.
The Acquisition module of our library management software supports the entire range of activities from the time someone makes a proposal to acquire an item until it is finally paid for and accessioned. Whether you have a multi-libraries setup, centralized purchasing, distributed ordering management, the iSLIM’s acquisition system is capable of managing all kinds of workflow.
- Online Users Request/Approvals Handling
- Suggestions For New Purchases based on Item Usage
- Exhaustive Budget Management, GST Management
- Automatic email reminders/Letters to vendor for books which are not received
- Vendor portal for vendors to submit quotes online, track order status, submit invoices
Proposals allow recording of information required for approving purchases. The progress of an acquisition can be tracked through all stages. Various documents to record receipts from suppliers, Purchase Orders, Purchase Bills are available and may be used as required.
Catalogue your records in a smarter and faster way with the user friendly, highly flexible yet powerful cataloguing module. Enables cataloguing of any type of material, Physical as well as Digital.
- Create customized templates for data entry.
- Auto populating and copy cataloguing features makes data entry faster and accurate.
- A simple Authority Editor to maintain quality of bibliographic data
- Multiple entry points for catalogue editing
- Records can be exchanged using MARC Standards
- User generated and advanced query based customized reports
Whether you need to do easy front desk operations , barcode or spine label printing, stock taking or automating your overdue reminders, the Circulation module provides everything you need.
The system is integrated with Barcodes, Smart Cards and RFID to help accurate & faster issue/return, hassle free Stock Verification.
A variety of reports and statistics are available which helps you in understanding usage of the library, helps you build your collection and improves staff efficiency & service standard.
- Circulate with Zero Mouse Interaction
- Auto Front Desk Operations
- Schedule reminders with any frequency you desire
- Reusable and In Bulk Capabilities
iSLIM Serials Control system easily controls and maintains your library’s periodicals, magazines in the most efficient way. It manages traditional and complicated subscription, e-databases, e-journals, Bound volumes and many more resources.
- Integrated with Cataloguing module to minimize data entry efforts
- Automatic subscription forecast and scheduling
- Multi-department and Multi-location budget handling
- Schedule automatic reminders for non receipt of loose issues
- Easy creation of Article Indexing database linked with OPAC
iOPAC – Online Public Access Catalogue
The iOPAC Search Portal in the
best lms system
, iSLIM, enables all library users quick and easy access to the library resources- both conventional and digital. Moreover, it offers personalized services like checking current and previous loans, Renews and Reserve Books, Check Reservation Status, and so on.
- Powerful, accurate and faster search engine with relevant filters to narrow down search results.
- Save your favourite searches in a persistent basket and share with others
- Contact library staff and access News Items
- Easy and secured access to Digital Material
- Evaluate collection with Rating and Review platform
- See Book Preview available on Google Books
- Single Sign On
- Collaborative Capabilities